Monday 15 June 2009

A long time

Since I posted on here. One of the articles I have recently read about blogging says that you should post on a blog at least twice a week. So, I am going to aim to do that from now on.

I had a great weekend in Maidenhead with some wonderful friends. They know who they are. This week I am working on some quite boring stuff at work, but thankfully I have some entertaining and perhaps challenging activities in the evenings.

Wednesday evening I will be continuing my quest for Advanced Communicator Silver in Toastmasters with an impromptu speech at Huntingdonshire Speakers.

Thursday evening I have the honour of attending the 10th. anniversary dinner for Cambridge Speakers at Clare College, Cambridge, and I will be presenting an award. I'm really excited about this and will report on here after the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment