Thursday 21 May 2009

Code violation indeed!

Well, the minute I put a link to this blog on Facebook, I was slapped with a code violation because they thought I was a spam blogger, whatever that is. It's enough to make you give up before you've started.
Anyway, I'm getting to the end of a fairly regular sort of week, looking forward to a long weekend and trying to motivate myself to sort my house out (again). That's trying to motivate myself again, not trying to sort the house out again.
This will be my last quiet weekend at home for some time. The last weekend in May I am taking my niece (brother's estranged wife's daughter, to be precise) to Chessington World of Adventure for her tenth birthday. I have known Laticia since she was three, and she is the most lovely child.
The weekend after that I am off to Chelmsford, where I was born, to see Essex play cricket, and then on 13 June I will be in Maidenhead for the weekend for the annual reunion of a group of friends who were all brought up in the same religious group as I was.
So this weekend I really have to make count, and not sit around aimlessly in the garden listening to music or cricket and drinking wine!
Anyone who has any ideas on how I can motivate myself please let me know. Oh and while you're about it, I have to get myself motivated to write some health and safety training at work too. Oh joy!

2 comments:

  1. Just put sticky notes all over the house, with the words 'Get motivated!', then you won't have any excuse not to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea Shadi - may try that

    ReplyDelete