Tuesday 5 May 2009

Rabbit food anyone?

Due to the amount of lovely, fresh, crusty bread I ate last week in Fuerteventura, I have decided to stop eating bread for a week. I have therefore resorted to eating the most delicious rabbit food, not once, but twice a day. Lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and celery mixed in with prawns and new potatoes for lunch, and the same for dinner, only with freshly grilled salmon instead of prawns. I am feeling so virtuous that I might be developing a halo.

All this will end at the weekend, as I am off to the Toastmasters District 71 Conference, where I will be carousing and making merry (oh, alright then, drinking quantities of red wine and eating lots)

I also went to the gym today after ten days away. It's amazing how your body gets used to not going to the gym. I was unable to get anywhere near my personal best on the treadmill, so will have to try harder on Thursday night, the next opportunity I have to visit my local temple of self-development!

No comments:

Post a Comment